how to get remote job as a digital nomad

we talk about all kinds of job opportunities around the world for digital nomads
fire1
Site Admin

Post by fire1 »

the funny thing i spoke to some people that are digital nomads with remote work by lying to their employer. the employer doesnt even know they are not in the office and they are actually working in a different country. the problem is i dont suggest you do that because its highly likely just like Tesla that there might be a policy change and they will lay off remote workers and then you are stranded in a foreign country without work.

i have a totally different suggestion: built out a digital nomad remote work skill that is in such a high demand that companies just need you. BUT EVEN better.. built out a skill that you can package so you can go passive income 100%
Previously programmer, tantra masseur (for over 1000 massage sessions with women sometimes with 2 women at the same time), now owner of yomad.me where i help digital nomads create a passive income and the perfect life. spiritually awakened through mooji

Return to “Digital Nomad Job Opportunities”