how to reach spiritual enlightenment - accept this moment as the perfect moment

Success and Happiness go hand in hand with spiritual growth. here we discuss all spiritual topics
fire1
Site Admin

Post by fire1 »

if you think you need to do something with this moment like being more fit, having more money, having less problems, being disease free etc etc etc
you will never accept this moment as the perfect moment. watch your hands.. your feet watch them in wonder and see how this is the perfect moment this moment is so perfect that whatever is is absolutely perfect. this starts the process of deconditioning where you then become enlightened because the absolute full acceptance of the current moment as perfect is actually what enlightenment is
Previously programmer, tantra masseur (for over 1000 massage sessions with women sometimes with 2 women at the same time), now owner of yomad.me where i help digital nomads create a passive income and the perfect life. spiritually awakened through mooji
Fadimog200

Re: how to reach spiritual enlightenment - accept this moment as the perfect moment

Post by Fadimog200 »

Yes, and what you said about de-conditioning is vital, because, as Rupert Spira said, enlightenment is nothing exotic - the taste of tea is absolutely more exotic, it is just the recognition of the nature of your being.

This makes sense in my experience as it felt more of a relief when I realised I am not who I think I am, but instead I simply AM. This is why nirvana basically means ‘phew’ (at least I heard Alan Watts say that).

Return to “Spiritual Aspects of Digital Nomad Growth”