Hello people :)

Introduce yourself
LaBelleFleur99

Hello people :)

Post by LaBelleFleur99 »

Hi there!

My name is Chloé and I am 22 years old. I am from Marseille but currently I live in Portugal (that's how I found Donjos channel). I love the content as my aunt was also a spiritual healer and I was confronted with spirituality ever since I was a kid. I plan on travelling much more so I really make good use of Donjos content :lol:
Have a great time everyone ;)
fire1
Site Admin

Re: Hello people :)

Post by fire1 »

bonjour ca va :-)

i love EVERYTHING french :-) . welcome to the forum. i am actually even thinking of buying a property in france rather than portugal and do sessions, retreats and workshops there.

Today i visited ganga in aljezur and thinking of going there again on friday. i parked my campervan somewhere in figueires now. (i always write it wrong)
Previously programmer, tantra masseur (for over 1000 massage sessions with women sometimes with 2 women at the same time), now owner of yomad.me where i help digital nomads create a passive income and the perfect life. spiritually awakened through mooji
LaBelleFleur99

Post by LaBelleFleur99 »

oh bonjour, tu parles donc français.. :D

That sounds awesome! Where do you plan to buy it? So you are in Spain already? I'm actually living not far from Aljezur, Portimão here! 8-)
fire1
Site Admin

Post by fire1 »

oui. on peut parler francais :-)
i am super close in portimao now. i was in figueres next to portimao. today i am in figueira near budens ... do you travel with van or what accomodation?
if you want on friday i could pick you up and we go to see ganga together?
my telegram is starseed2

i am in algarve still and planning to go to spain and france sometime in the next weeks. trying to get a solar panel problem still fixed in algarve.
i want to either buy in spain or france. not portugal anymore
Previously programmer, tantra masseur (for over 1000 massage sessions with women sometimes with 2 women at the same time), now owner of yomad.me where i help digital nomads create a passive income and the perfect life. spiritually awakened through mooji

Return to “Introductions”